Created by Ashleigh on November 1, 2016
This freezer fudge is a great dessert to keep on hand for any last minute sweet cravings that come up. While the recipe calls for cashew butter, you’re welcome to try substituting any nut or seed butter of your choice. This is a delicious, clean treat that you can feel good about any time!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- Serves: 6
- Yield: 16 fudge squares
- 2 cups medjool dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup raw cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients and process until smooth.
- Place the processed ingredients in an 8x8 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper. Place a second sheet of parchment paper on top of the fudge and press down to flatten the fudge evenly into all the corners of the pan. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve topped with an extra sprinkle of sea salt if desired. Stores well in the freezer for up to 4 weeks.