Created by Ashleigh on August 10, 2018
This Alfredo sauce is a clean, creamy, indulgence that will have you licking the plate. Not that I would know… It’s seriously so good and the crazy silky texture it gets from the cauliflower is just insane. Don’t miss this, friends.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Category: Cooked
- 2 cups steamed cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 garlic clove or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup pasta cook water or plain water
- 2 servings fettuccine noodles of choice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- black pepper to taste
- Blend together the steamed cauliflower, pine nuts, cashew butter, lemon juice, maple syrup, Himalayan salt, garlic clove water until smooth.
- Serve the Alfredo sauce over fettuccine noodles of choice and top with parsley and black pepper to taste.