These yummy apple rings are so easy to customize with whatever toppings you want! They make a great snack for kids but are best enjoyed shortly after making. Some possible topping ideas include shredded coconut, raisins, crushed walnuts, banana slices, berries, or anything else you can think of!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- Serves: 2
- 3 apples
- 2 cups medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup dried mulberries (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary (optional)
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut (optional)
- Core all three of the apples and slice them into rings.
- In a blender, combine the dates and water until smooth. Spread an even layer of this date sauce onto each of the apple rings.
- Using a food processor or knife, finely chop together the dried mulberries and rosemary until a fine crumble is formed. Sprinkle onto the apple rings. Add shredded coconut if desired.
- Optionally, place the apples to chill in the freezer for 15 minutes prior to serving. Enjoy!