These potato bowls are so easy and so satisfying. I haven’t eaten anything else for lunch in over a month. I just can’t stop. I love this recipe because it’s so easy to customize for all the people in your world. Hope you enjoy it as much as me!
- Prep Time: 20m
- Total Time: 20m
- Serves: 1 person
- 3 cups steamed and diced potatoes
- 1 cup steamed cauliflower florets (optional)
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small handful cilantro leaves
- himalayan salt to taste
- 1/2 lime
- 1 head of butter lettuce (optional)
- Combine the potatoes, cauliflower, onion, tomatoes, avocado, garlic, cilantro salt and the juice from the lime in a large bowl. Toss to combine and enjoy as is or with butter lettuce if desired!