In our family, I often prepare slightly different variations of meals for myself versus my family. I tend to feel my best eating a lighter, mostly raw diet whereas they really thrive with plenty of cooked vegetable meals. So I love coming up with the same recipe that can be eaten both raw AND cooked. I’m hoping to do a whole series of them for the blog. This recipe works great both ways and is full of the most beautiful colors. You’ll need to make a batch of raw “sriracha” for this stir-fry. The link to that recipe can be found clicking here. Customize it for your family by omitting the spicy ingredients if you have tiny eaters. Wishing you so many wonderful meal times around the table together. Thanks for letting me be a part! This recipe is raw, vegan, and fat free.
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 2 people
- red bell peppers
- cup broccoli florets
- cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 cup Raw "Sriracha" Recipe (link in instructions)
- 1/4 cup almond butter (optional)
- Spiralize zucchini into noodles and set aside.
- Thinly slice the red bell pepper and carrot. For the carrot, you can create thin ribbons by using a vegetable peeler.
- In a large bowl, combine bell peppers, carrot, broccoli, and cabbage. Mix together well with 1/2 cup to 1 cup of sriracha until well mixed. Stir in zucchini noodles.
For Raw Stir-Fry
- Serve topped with cilantro and lime.
For Cooked Stir-Fry
- In a large pan, over medium heat add all stir fry vegetables along with the almond butter if desired.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes, stirring frequently until vegetables are cooked through and fork tender. Remove from heat and serve topped with cilantro and lime.