This salad has been a staple for me over the summer. It’s so easy and flavorful! I hope you still have time to give it a try before the weather cools!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- Serves: 1 person
- 24 ounces diced mango (about 3 cups)
- 8 ounces sliced cherry tomatoes (about 1 cup)
- 3 ounces thinly sliced red onion (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 small handful dill, chopped
- 8 mint leaves, chopped
- 1 lime
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- Toss together the mango, tomato, red onion, cilantro, dill, and mint with the juice from the lime. Enjoy in butter lettuce cups or over greens of your choice!