I have been missing Caprese Salads ever since going vegan. I used to eat them all the time as a young girl but I figured I could never replicate the original close enough to make it worth it. Vegan cheeses usually don’t do much for me, but that is not the case with this Vegan Mozz by Miyoko’s kitchen. It is so good. You’ll also need batch of this super simple Wild Blueberry Balsamic “Vinegar”, but if you eat vinegar feel free to use the real thing instead.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Yield: 3 servings
- 2 heirloom tomatoes
- 1 package Miyoko's Vegan Mozz
- 7 leaves fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Wild Blueberry Balsamic "Vinegar"
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- black pepper
- Slice the tomatoes and Miyoko's Vegan Mozz into thin rounds and layer them on a serving platter along with the basil leaves.
- Drizzle the Wild Blueberry Balsamic "Vinegar" and olive oil over the top of the sliced tomatoes and moss. Season with cracked black pepper to taste and enjoy!