Created by Ashleigh on July 25, 2018
It is no exaggeration to say that I am currently obsessed with this sauce. It is a light, tangy punch of flavor that isn’t overwhelmingly spicy but has just enough heat to jazz everything up. I eat it over dumped over salads, steamed potatoes, stuffed sweet potatoes, lettuce wraps. I dip fries, raw veggies, basically...
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon each of onion powder, coriander, curry powder, chili powder, and paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon each of cayenne and fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Blend all of the ingredients together until completely smooth.