Created by Ashleigh on October 7, 2016
In our family, I often prepare slightly different variations of meals for myself versus my family. I tend to feel my best eating a lighter, mostly raw diet whereas they really thrive with plenty of cooked vegetable meals. So I love coming up with the same recipe that can be eaten both raw AND cooked....
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 2
- red bell peppers
- cup broccoli florets
- cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 cup Raw "Sriracha" Recipe (link in instructions)
- 1/4 cup almond butter (optional)
- Spiralize zucchini into noodles and set aside.
- Thinly slice the red bell pepper and carrot. For the carrot, you can create thin ribbons by using a vegetable peeler.
- In a large bowl, combine bell peppers, carrot, broccoli, and cabbage. Mix together well with 1/2 cup to 1 cup of sriracha until well mixed. Stir in zucchini noodles.
For Raw Stir-Fry
- Serve topped with cilantro and lime.
For Cooked Stir-Fry
- In a large pan, over medium heat add all stir fry vegetables along with the almond butter if desired.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes, stirring frequently until vegetables are cooked through and fork tender. Remove from heat and serve topped with cilantro and lime.