Created by Ashleigh on June 24, 2018
I have been missing Caprese Salads ever since going vegan. I used to eat them all the time as a young girl but I figured I could never replicate the original close enough to make it worth it. Vegan cheeses usually don’t do much for me, but that is not the case with this Vegan...
- Prep Time: 5m
- Yield: 3 servings
- 2 heirloom tomatoes
- 1 package Miyoko's Vegan Mozz
- 7 leaves fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Wild Blueberry Balsamic "Vinegar"
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- black pepper
- Slice the tomatoes and Miyoko's Vegan Mozz into thin rounds and layer them on a serving platter along with the basil leaves.
- Drizzle the Wild Blueberry Balsamic "Vinegar" and olive oil over the top of the sliced tomatoes and moss. Season with cracked black pepper to taste and enjoy!